Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Six inch moon boots

Since I started blogging I realized something about myself, that I don't blog often, and when I do blog it really isn't that interesting. I have had many internal struggles with what and who I should blog about and have come to one single conclusion. This conclusion is that only people with children should really blog and the focus should be the family. Anything else just seems hollow to me. I am not ready to give up blogging so I am going to create a fake internet family to blog about.

This is me the father water skiing in Island Park Idaho. This place is awesome. And I'm awesome in general.















Meet my wife Stacy Ann Ferguson. She is smokin hot.


This is us. I shaved for this event.








This is our monkey Stevesy








The three of us had movie night and voted to watch something scary, this was Stevesy watching the movie. Stacy and I were laughing so hard at him it was almost impossible for us to watch it. My family is perfect and I wouldn't change anything about it.








Currently we are looking to adopt another child, were not sure if we should go human or keep it primal. So we need your help. Please vote and help us decide.

13 comments:

mikelle said...

I voted human being. I'm curious to see what the baby will look like with those smokin' hot parents. Will they be as attractive as they are? Or will they get all the recessive genes and be repulsive? I hope human being wins so I can find out.

mikelle said...

P.S. The last picture isn't showing up and I'm just dying to know what it is.

Caitlin B. said...

That is the cutest and coolest family I have ever seen! Your first child looks exactly like you! ha! Ha!

Amy said...

You are too funny! You look a lot like my favorite actor Josh. It is going to be hard for the rest of us to keep up with your perfect life! AS

Amy said...

I am a little put out that we have never met your spouse or your child. You know how all the family needs to be at the hospital when each child is born!! Your wife looks alot like a singer Amy and Danielle saw in Las Vegs! Does she add the word "licious" to the end of certain words?
Stevesy looks alot like the charachters in an old old movie I was watching the other night "Planet of the Apes". I hope your not offended. I love that show. In fact I think at the end of the movie Charlton Heston and one of the apes did have a child that looks alot like Stevesy. It's good to see how happy your little family is! Keep us updated on little Stevesy don't leave us hangin'. Yours Truly Blake

P.S. Finally someone in the family with some musical talent!!

Tracie said...

I really don't know what to say after reading your blog, Nathan. I feel so many things. Confused, really happy, a little scared, kinda tired. I just don't know what to say.

Anonymous said...

your child looked a lot like you before you shaved for the picture of you and your smokin hot wife!

Paige said...

your family is awesome when do i get to meet them??? ha ha

Simone said...

Why stay primal? Have you considered unicorns? They are beautiful, functional, and mystical.You would have the favorite grandchild and the favorite cousin. You would probably get a lot of baby gifts and money because of it. Just don't play leap frog with it...if you know what I mean. OUCH!

Anonymous said...

I like monkeys

Breakfast at the Zemke's said...

Stacey is hot! I'm glad you decided to post a new post. I was getting bored!

Amanda said...

Hi Nathan, I was just blog stalking and Adri's blog led me to yours. Your fake family post made me laugh so hard that I almost woke up the baby so I'm adding you to my favorites. A girl needs a laugh every now and then at midnight on a monday.

Anonymous said...

thats not your wife. your engag-